- Fingerprint scanner: Today, this biometric criterion is the most common use. Thanks to years of research, fingerprint scanners now offer a very high level of security. Our three-dimensional and non-contact terminal for maximum security and multi-functionality at the point of access is the perfect solution for small and medium-sized companies, up to tailor-made corporate requirements.
- Iris scanner: The human iris remains the same throughout the entire life (except in the case of eye diseases). Pictures from over 20 years ago and today cannot be distinguished. Therefore, the iris scanner is one of the safest and most stable sensors in the field of access control technology.
- Vein scanners: With the entry into adulthood, there are hardly any visual changes of the veins. To identify a person, the vein structure is captured and compared within a very short time.
Based in Switzerland, TOUCHLESS BIOMETRIC SYSTEMS AG is considered the market leader for non-contact biometric systems. The company offers a large portfolio in the areas of time recording and access control. The products are characterized by their precision and Swiss quality. Numerous renowned Swiss and international companies bank on the reliability of the biometric systems. TBS develops tailor-made solutions for every industry, regardless of the size of the company. If you already have biometric products in your possession, it is often possible to integrate the TBS technology into your system.
Ekey multi – multiple solutions for access control
With the Ekey multi multiple solutions you no longer have to worry about your keys, because with this access system you can manage up to four finger scanners.
These five reasons speak in favour of installing the Ekey multi-finger scanner:
- The lockout is a thing of the past with Ekey multi. Your key “lies in your hands."
- The Ekey multi-access solutions offer maximum security. Due to the access control, you no longer have to worry about your keys being lost or stolen. These multiple access solutions are many times more secure than a four-digit code.
- The Ekey multi-finger scanner immediately recognizes user changes, be it minor injuries or the growth of children’s fingers.
- Both installation and administration are easy to handle. You can operate the finger scanner directly via the control unit or via the Ekey home app.
- Ekey multi grants a 5-year quality guarantee on all products.
Whether garden gate, front door, garage door or alarm system, with just one finger scanner you can control up to four functions. The finger scanner can store up to 99 fingerprints. With this model, you can also individually program a time slot, for example, to grant or deny access to the cleaner.